I went to a super fun holiday party this past Friday! I feel so blessed to have wonderful friends! I love hanging out, drinking wine, chatting, and enjoying good company! I have to admit... I just went for the wine....LOL and my friends of course! I didn't make any cookies...haha! I've had such crazy couple of weeks, and didn't have time to make any :(
I didn't get a chance to take pics of everyone there because it seemed like they left so early, but here are some pics of just a few of us! :)
I didn't get a chance to take pics of everyone there because it seemed like they left so early, but here are some pics of just a few of us! :)

We've had a little too much wine....LOL

We plan to do a wine night once per month and I am so excited! Our husbands will play poker at the same time while the ladies hang out!....Wooohoo! Until next month girls! :)
XOXO




1 comment:
It looks like you gals had loads of fun!
Post a Comment