Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

The girls made gingerbread houses the last day of school.  It was last Thursday.  I loved being able to dress little sister in the very same outfit her sister wore last year.  You can see it HERE.  So fun!!! I save the clothes that they both wear....I'm sentimental that way...ha!

Little sister making her house for the very first time...she loved it!







Here it is, mommy!


Big sister is concentrating.....working hard...lol







This is the best we could do for a picture together!!  Little sister is hit and miss.....awww....soon enough she will pose for me, I know! :)

These memories are so special!  I can't even believe my oldest will go to kindergarten next year :(

Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

It looks like the girls had loads of fun! Cute pictures!

You just wait 'til Kindergarten! The years speed by after Kindergarten! I honestly don't know where the last three years have gone. It's almost scary!