Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gingerbread House

Big sister got to make her very FIRST gingerbread house last Thursday in her class. I was able to go and help her with it. In fact, it was my very FIRST time doing something like this. I never did this in Mexico while growing up. We have a new fun family holiday tradition now! I loved it! So much fun!

Kissing her gingerbread house....silly girl!

Does she look like a trouble-maker or what on this photo??

Here's what her gingerbread house looks like. She says it looks "yummy"!

Her sweet friend, Macey

Photos with mommy :)

I LOVE LOVE the holidays!!!!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

She went ALL OUT on her gingerbread house! How cute and fun!

Family is Everything said...

What a great idea!! I have yet to make one, haha. She did a wonderful job and it does sure look YUMMY:)

Anonymous said...

Your pics are so cute!
I finally figured out how to post a comment.YAY!
TTYS
Julie

Melissa said...

I just wanted to wish you a big Happy Birthday today. I hope it was wonderful, Hugs XOXO Meliss

Annie said...

Easy gingerbread house and she enjoy it.

Have a wonderful weekend.

The Derouin Girls said...

Super Job, Big sis! I love the gingerbread shirt she's wearing...way to be in the spirit. Growing up, my mom would let us decorate Gingerbread houses w/ my 2 younger sisters...never really got into it when I was young. Maybe next year, Chloe will get into it.

Laura said...

Hi! I found your blog via Blogher and I LOVE it!! Your daughters are adorable. I have a 4 year old, too! Your daughter did a WONDERFUL job on her gingerbread house! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Laura
www.thehortonfamily.blogspot.com