Sunday, September 19, 2010

Double Date

Awwwwwwww it has been a while since we've been on a date AND... it has been even longer since we've gone on a double date....ha!!

Last night we were invited over for dinner at a friend's house.  We had a yummy chicken pesto penne pasta that Greg cooked.  His date, Lisa, is my zumba instructor....YES...we set them up :)  Greg and my husband are good friends. 

I was so excited to have a night out since my husband has been out of town training.  It was needed very much!

It was a very spontaneous decision when we decided to head over to a local bar/dance club.  I love this place!  Greg and Lisa have never been there so, it was fun for them as well!

Here they are!!!  So happy for them!
 My hubby and I after a few drinks...ha!
Lisa and I...isn't she beautiful?!  You should see her dance!! Oh my!!  I told her I need private lessons so I can keep up...ha! :)
Love our friends!
Thank you Greg & Lisa for a wonderful time last night!  Wishing you all the BEST always!!!  Love you guys!!!

No comments: