Did you hear I am a representative for My Vintage Baby Direct? I am super excited to be hosting my first trunk show in my home this coming Saturday!
I received a box a couple of weeks ago with gorgeous clothes! My diva daughters were all over the box. I should have taken a video of them undressing super fast to try on all the new outfits!.. So cute!!!
Here they are modeling for me when I dropped them off at school the other day.
Meet little sister
Trying to get a pic of both of them can be so not fun sometimes....ha!
And this photo totally cracks me up.....really?? silly girls!
If you can't attend my trunk show, but would like to place an order, send an email to atozebracelebrations@hotmail.com I will give you details how to order and view catalog online.
For the month of September, My Vintage Baby offers FREE shipping & a FREE matching doll dress with any $25 purchase. This is a fabulous promotion!!




1 comment:
What perfect models! I love MVB... let me know when you have some great sales! :)
Post a Comment