Monday, July 19, 2010

Trip To Visit Family

WOW!!!  2 weeks and no posts.....it has been insane!!!!  I just can't keep up, but I am not complaining... I figure something has to be in the back burner and this is it...my family blog :(  I wish I could keep up with it more, but this is as real as it gets..... not enough time in my day! 

We spent the weekend of July 9-11 at my parent's house in Mexico.  We celebrated my nephew's 13th birthday.  It was a very last minute trip, but we had a lot of fun!

Birthday boy did NOT want his pic taken....welcome to the "teenage" years...ha!

Trying to get a photo of him and my girls....forget it!!..does he look thrilled or what?...ha!
Ok....so we will try a pic with all the grandkids....haha!!!
My girls just wanted some frosting...forget the cake or the pics for that matter...ha! :)
Briving them....say "cheeeeseee" :)
My little brother and his gorgeous girlfriend :)
My sister and her husband...
My mom with my girls....they adore her! Big sister had chocolate all over :)
My hubby, me and my oldest girl :)
Just mommy and daddy :)
After eating tons of Mexican food, cake, and yummy treats....cuddling with daddy was the best part of the trip as my girls would say :)
It is so nice to spend time with family, just hanging out, relaxing, chatting, and building memories for a lifetime!


1 comment:

Annie said...

Definitely, it looks like a wonderful weekend. All the pictures are great.