Friday, July 23, 2010

A Fun Day With Mommy

I had a super fun day with my girls yesterday.  A friend of mine told me about this store called "Tinkerbell".  Have you heard of it?  They sell cute jewelry, bows, headbands, purses, accessories, etc... and most of the items are $2....great deal!

My girls were in heaven to say the least!  Both of them are really girly and into jewelry just like mommy :)  My oldest often says "mommy, I don't have a necklace to match my outfit!"....ha!  I'm in so much trouble....yikes!

Here are some pics of our outing....it was an overcast day, but beautiful!

Little sister loved the purple isle :)

Big sister loved the pink isle :)
Right outside the store with her pink bag :)
We walked around the mall for a little while and they wanted to get in the splash pad.  We hadn't been there since we visited with my friend Paula and her kids back in May :)
A little snack before we left and grabbed dinner at Red Robin.  They love that restaurant! :)
It's still hard to get both of them to look at the camera at the same time :)

Love my girls!!!  It's so fun to have a girls day out and shop!!!


2 comments:

Annie said...

Yeah, for jewerly, purses, and other girls stuff. What a fun day.

Enjoy your weekend.

Whitney said...

$2? Bring that store here! So fun! I love days like that too and can't wait until Kennedy is a little older to enjoy days like that more!

BTW... I just posted pictures from the party on my blog and gave you a shout out! :)