Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Fun

What do you do when is 110+ degrees outside??....go to one of the local "aquatic centers" and have a blast!  It was our first time and it was great!!  They did.not.want.to.leave!!!!!!

Water splashing everywhere!!!
The girls loved this tire swing :)
There is so much to do including pulling this rope down and TONS of water comes out....so fun for the kids!!!
More water splashing everywhere.....
              I love how I captured this pic.....so cool!  I can hear her cute laugh :)
Best friends...forever!!! love them :)
Pic with daddy. I cropped this one a lot because there were so many people around ruining my pic...ha!
Pic with mommy :)
Snack time....fruit snacks!
Little sister wouldn't even look at the camera...ha!
Big sister was all smiles even with fruit snacks in her mouth :)
This is how I LOVE LOVE to spend our weekends...enjoying our little family and building memories with our beautiful girls!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Pools are a big hit during summer. Great pictures.

Melissa said...

SO FUN! We may just have to visit this pool soon!