This past Saturday we were out with some of our closest friends. We were celebrating my friend Nikki's b-day! It was nice to laugh and enjoy a fun night out with everyone after such a stressful week!
One of my husband's friends was killed last week. They worked together. It has been quite emotional and today is his funeral :(
Happy Birthday Nikki!! :)
Nikki and her hubby, Rob
Jen & Dave
Megan & Nate :)
Dom & Jamie :)
The Boyz....LOVE these guys!!
The girlz.....Love them too!!!
Rob being a goofy guy after who knows how many drinks!..ha!
My hubby and I
I love these girls...we have been friends for over 8 years and counting...
The guys shooting patron tequila in honor of our friend :(
Jen and I....love you girl!
Just the 5 of us girls :)
The whole gang....
And one more just in case.... :)
We had a wonderful time! We must get together more often and not wait until it's someone's birthday! :)
XOXO
1 comment:
Looks like a blast with friends. Great pictures.
PS: Did you received my last message on Facebook?
Post a Comment