Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th Of July!

We had a great day today! We took the girls to the pool for a couple of hours in the morning.  My friend, Michelle let us use her pool while she is out of town....thank you my friend! 

We got home around lunch time and the girls requested their favorite food "bacon, eggs, and toast".....easy, quick, and yummy!  This was one of my cravings when I was pregnant with big sister.  I wonder if that has anything to do with it?...ha!  We love bacon in this house :)

We all took naps....awwwww so nice!  I'm usually not a fan of naps for me, but even a short 30-minute one feels nice! 

We decided to take the girls to see fireworks for the very FIRST time!  It was a gorgeous evening.  We really enjoyed the show.  Little sister was a bit scared, but she was happy to sit on daddy's lap the entire time :)

Sisters wearing their festive outfits and even holding a flag :)
Our firecrackers!!!  They make us laugh all day...they are so goofy!
Big sister is more into getting her photo taken now :)
Someone offered to take a photo of us while we sat on the grass.  I love it when this happens and I don't have to ask :):)
 Little sister happy with her popcorn :)
Watching fireworks while eating popcorn and drinking an ICEE at 9pm...does it get better than this??...ha!
Daddy took this photo trying to get the fireworks in the background...
Photo with mommy :)  Big sister being silly as usual!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  We sure did! :)


5 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a wonderful 4th of July. Your girls look adorable in their festive wear. Happy 4th!

Melissa said...

Very cute! We were all too tired to go out this year, hopefully next year. Glad you had fun!

Whitney said...

Cute girls in their red, white, and blue! We love bacon in our house too! I LOVE bacon sandwiches!! Glad y'all had a great holiday!

Annie said...

Great pictures. So happy you had a great time.

Sarah Heinle said...

I love their headbands!!! Great pictures.