Friday, July 2, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Show Us What You Make

Thank you to Kelly's Korner blog for hosting this every Friday.  It is so much fun to connect with other blog lovers out there!  AND- what an awesome way to share what you make or sell on etsy or other sites.

I personally LOVE parties.  This passion started when I had my first daughter back in 2005.  Last October, I organized and planned every detail of my daughter's zebra party.  I was so happy with all the creative party things I made.  I decided to open an etsy shop and "A To Zebra Celebrations" was born :)

I have grown over the last year in the way I do parties for my girls.  I have learned from the masters at party planning.  I'm honored to be featured on these websites and more.  I visit them everyday for ideas.  These ladies ROCK at throwing parties!  Love them all!


Thank you for visiting! I'd love to make some pretty things for your next party!  Keep me in mind :)

XOXO

No comments: