WOW!! I've been MIA..... so crazy busy with my etsy store, but no complaints!
We spent last weekend with wonderful friends. One of my husband's co-workers, Fernando, had a birthday celebration for his mom. He hired a "Mariachi" band to surprise her. If you are Mexican, you know this is a BIG deal! I was so excited when we got the invitation to attend this party! It's my kind of party....well.... it just feels like home to me when I'm around people with the same culture. Not to mention we have been friends with them for over 8 years. They are like family to us. Mexican people are the most wonderful hosts...ha! The food was delicious by the way :)
Here's Fernando with his wife Ceila, who is from Zacatecas..
Fernando and his mom (birthday lady)
Fernando, Ceila & I
Ceila & I
Mariachi band arriving....I have a video of them singing, but it will take forever to upload :(
Daddy with his goofy girls that did not cooperate for a pic :(
Little sister took this photo of big sister :)
Photo with mommy :)
We have fun plans for Father's day weekend! I will update next week :)
Have a wonderful day!









3 comments:
Muy emocionante compartir con personas que uno aprecia.
Buen fin de semana
OMG it looks like it was so much fun!!!
You always dress your girls so cute!!! I just LOVE their hairbows!
Thanks for sharing girl!
-Ashley-
Looks like a great party and your girls look precious as always! :)
Post a Comment