Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day Weekend Day 1

We spent Father's Day weekend in Rocky Point, Mexico with our friends again.  I took over 150 pics and I will split this post into 3 days.  It was a fun trip even though our girls did not behave as well as the last time we were there.  We feel blessed to have had the opportunity to celebrate father's day at the beach!  Really?  How often do you get this opportunity right? :)  There were some new things our girls got to experience including brading their hair and making smores by the fire...yummy!!!

Straight to the ocean right when we got there :)
Here's the "BEFORE" photo
During....she did so good!  Little sister watching every move :)
 AFTER....super cute!
 Here's little sister BEFORE:
During....she did good as well :)
AFTER....precious!
Here's the most beautiful sisters ever....ha!
Daddy catches a crab shortly after the girls got their hair done.  They thought it was so way cool! :)  I know is hard to see the crab because his big muscles get in the way...ha! :)  That's my man! :)
Smores time the first night we were there :)
Goofy girls :)
Alexa....so cute!
We had a great time the first day there. The girls did not want to go to bed after eating these yummy treats....do you blame them?... :):)

4 comments:

The Derouin Girls said...

i love the girls' hair! that's awesome that they sat still for that! I know my Chloe would but Callie...forget it! :)

Whitney said...

LOVE the girls hair... too cute!

Jodee said...

You lucky ducks! It looks like you had a fabulous time at the beach! The girls look soooo cute in their matching dresses and I love their braids! Can't wait for the next post!

Annie said...

Looks like a great time. I like the girls hair, so pretty.