Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day Weekend Part 2

I'm posting the second part of our weekend in Rocky Point, Mexico.  We enjoy the time there so much because it's truly "quality".  No cell phones, no computer, and no tv...well the girls got to watch tv but, we the adults don't. 

I saw an uninvited "guest" on the tile while we were there.....YES!!  A HUGE scorpion.....It was my first time seeing one real live, close to me, holy cow...I was so scared.  It was 1am and I was up with my friend making a "father's day" banner.  Everyone else was sleeping.  I ran to the room and woke up my husband to come kill the bastard!....ha!  I HATE BUGS!
My girls go straight to the ocean after they wake up......
Big sister with her friend, Reece...cute girls!
Daddy in the ocean with little sister practicing some swimming :)
Little sister watching the waves....
Big sister playing with sand....
 Best daddy in the world.....just hanging out letting the girls play by him :)
Daddy's girls big-time!! :)
Here are my two top models..ha! ADORE them!
Father's Day pic by the ocean....how cool is that?!
 Our friend, Rob with his two precious girls as well :)
 I will do a final post on the rest of Father's day tomorrow....so much to share not enough time.....you know how that is right?! :)  Off to my zumba class :) 

4 comments:

Our Blessed Life said...

Love the picture with Happy Father's Day written in the sand. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!!!

Annie said...

Great pictures but my favorite is the one from Father's Day. Adorable.

Jodee said...

That sand picture is soooo cool! Great pictures!

Sarah Heinle said...

I do not miss scorpins. I love the pictures you took.