The week that was suppose to be fun and exciting, has turned into a really HARD week! Both of my girls are really sick now. They have high fevers, runny noses, and nasty coughs. I got about 3 hours of sleep last night :( I am one tired mommy!I took them to the doctor this morning. No ear infections or sore throats. No antibiotics for them at this time. It looks like our Valentines weekend will be spent at home. I'll have to get very creative! We are already going nuts being cooped up in the house!
Yesterday the girls and I managed to have some fun baking and decorating Valentines cookies. I had bought them these super cute aprons at Kohls last month. They were excited to wear them.

Little sister...
Big sister....
All done with my cookies mommy!
I LOVE this picture. Big sister looks like she is saying "what is she doing with my cookies?!!"
So sweet...
Here's the final masterpiece...ha!
I hope your week is going better than mine :(By the way- I have posted a free giveaway on my party blog. Click HERE to enter.
8 comments:
Cute cookies and cute aprons! I hope your girls are over the sickness and you get a great nights sleep tonight!
Adorable aprons. My kids love to bake too!
Hope the girls are feeling better soon!
Wow, you sure managed to keep your chin up amidst all the yucky sickies! I totally know how it feels...had an absolutely awful week last week with Brett's horrible ear-sinus infection. Maybe 5 hours of sleep in 4 nights. No way was I going to do a cookie-making project! Good for you, managing to find that little extra bit of energy! You're a great mommy!
Those cookies look a-mazing! The girls did a GREAT job! And those little aprons are to die for!! What a great way to burn off some sunshiny blues!
So sorry to hear the girls are sick. Hope they recover soon. Praying for them.
I have a hard week, too.
Love their aprons, so beautiful.
Have a nice weekend.
The cookies look so good! Your girls have got the best smiles, adorable! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
They look SOOOO cute! My kids had the same stuff - fevers, coughs, stuffy/runny noses. It went on for three weeks. Only this week did they kick the lingering cough! It stinks for sure! We did finally get some medicine - although I think the Albuterol inhaler was the ONLY thing that worked!
I hope they get better soon - it is EXHAUSTING for the mom, I know!
Anyway, their cookies are super cute!! We made some a few weeks ago! I SHOULD get brave and attempt it again this weekend!
The girls look so cute and happy despite being sick. Hope they are doing better and that you have a restful weekend. Happy V Day!
Post a Comment