
My 2 little sweethearts were making valentines today. They had so much fun considering big sister was running a fever. She did not go to school today :( She was so bummed, but got happy when I pulled out cards, stickers, and candy...ha!
I took several photos since I haven't posted any for grandmas for a while..ha!


Little sister was really into it...she watches big sister's every move....

Big sister looks adorable even when she is sick!
She was playing "peek a boo" with me....
She had to test the candy...
She loves to write. She enjoyed practicing her letters....
They are excited about tomorrow. We are making heart-shaped cookies for big sister's class. She has to bring them on Thursday. I hope she feels better soon!
I took several photos since I haven't posted any for grandmas for a while..ha!


Little sister was really into it...she watches big sister's every move....
Big sister looks adorable even when she is sick!
She was playing "peek a boo" with me....
She had to test the candy...
She loves to write. She enjoyed practicing her letters....
They are excited about tomorrow. We are making heart-shaped cookies for big sister's class. She has to bring them on Thursday. I hope she feels better soon!
3 comments:
Great pics of a special moment! I'm making heart cookies for Alise's party on Friday, too!
Hope your little one is feeling better. Doing Valentines is so much fun even if you are sick!
Such Sweet Girls!
Post a Comment