and my daughter's zebra party is being featured again....I love it! THANK YOU Creative Party Place for the feature! I'm ecstatic!

I have added a few other things to my etsy shop..... check them out! :)


Happy Monday!
It's a fun week for us with all the Valentine's celebrations :)

I have added a few other things to my etsy shop..... check them out! :)


Happy Monday!It's a fun week for us with all the Valentine's celebrations :)
5 comments:
That party was fabulous! You deserve to be featured again! I am busy working on zebra invites and the banner too.
A-mazing! That's all I can say!
I agree with Jodee! It was fabulous:) Love the new items, looks like you were busy at your moms;)
So so cute!! You are one creative gal!!
Your zebra party creation was beautiful and you deserve that other people see your work. Congratulations for be featured again.
I love the outfit, so cute.
Post a Comment