Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is me right now..........


I have been very sick since Friday. I may go to the doctor tomorrow because I think it's the flu now. It is so NOT FUN! My oldest ended up in Urgent Care on Saturday. She had an ear infection, but they both seem to be doing better today. Mommy feels so behind. I have so much to do, but no energy to do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. I managed to get to the computer today and check emails and announce my giveaway winner on my party blog. My apologies. I'll come back as soon as I'm feeling healthy.


7 comments:

Laura said...

I hope you feel better soon! Alise has felt bad today, too. She stayed with my mom again today.

Jodee said...

I am in the same boat! I have been sick for days now. It stinks!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear this. You just rest up and get better!

Whitney said...

Feel better soon! I love the bumblebee stuff your Mom made! It's going to be precious! You've had a rough few weeks! :(

Annie said...

Hope you feel better soon. Try to rest and drink lots of liquids.

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Ugh, so so sorry! We went through the same thing with the ear infection that acted like a flu. Hope you're able to get some much-needed rest so you can recuperate!! Take care!

Heather said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling bad. I hope you get to feeling better soon!