Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goodwill Treasures

It's been a great Saturday so far! I got my work out in, had lunch with daddy and the girls, and made a trip to Goodwill. It is no surprise to most of you that I am already planning little sister's 3rd birthday! Her party is not until April 3rd, but it will be here so fast! Her theme is bumble bees because I picked it out. I wanted to throw a party that had no pink colors involved...ha!

Here's a photo of the things I bought at Goodwill today. I can't wait to see how I will end up using them for her party. Oh...just another little note... the entire store was 50% off! Those glass jars were $1.50 each! I also found a white tablecloth for $.35 cents! Love these deals!

Do you shop at Goodwill or any other consignment shops?


7 comments:

Jodee said...

Great finds! Her party will be here before you know it! I am busy as a bee too and in full party mode!

And yes -- I love shopping at Goodwill and other junk stores!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Love Love thrift shops!!
awesome job and your super cute finds!
Blessing
Keren

Heather said...

I love your finds you got, especially the glass jars!! I love shopping goodwill when I think of it!

Annie said...

Great deals!! I know you are going to make beautiful things for her birthday.

So glad you had a great Saturday.

Melissa said...

Both of my babes have birthdays in April too...you are right, it will come so quickly. I love the start to your bumble bee party!

Whitney said...

Ok, so is Goodwill your secret for your fabulous ZEBRA party!?!? Yes, you have to share all your secrets! I can totally see all that stuff being soooo cute for a bumble bee party!

Melissa said...

Oh so fun, you know I love goodwill and antique shopping. I have a cute idea for little bugs, you can buy colored pom poms, googely eyes and safe sticky glue at the craft store for cheap and have the kids make their own bugs if they want for a party craft, or you could just make bees yourself with those items and a glue gun, which I know you have. Talk to ya later.