Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pantry WAS In BAD Shape

My pantry has been driving me more than insane the last few months. It's one of those "to do" things that I kept putting off. In case you didn't know I'm an organizing junkie! I must have a spot for every little thing....yeah I know not healthy at times...ha! I've relaxed a little since having my girls, but it's honestly a daily struggle.

Daddy is normally off on Sundays, but he had to work today. The girls and I stayed home all day. I got so much done including re-organizing my pantry....yippeee! It looks much better :)

PANTRY- BEFORE

PANTRY- Top shelf before....What a mess!!!

PANTRY- AFTER

AFTER- Top Shelf...Love it!

By the way- I am having a free giveaway on my party blog. If you'd like to participate, click HERE to check it out!

Do you like cleaning/organizing?

5 comments:

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

L O L Nancy!
That is exactly what I was doing a couple days ago. Honestly, though, your "before" pictures are nothing compared to the disaster mine would have been, if I'd dared taken any! Haha. I am an organizing freak too...my pantry was WAY overdue! I wish I had a corner one like yours...or better yet, a butler's pantry going into the dining room. Maybe someday! :)

Laura said...

I just WISH I had a pantry to organize. Ha!! Our house is older so I don't have a pantry. And I'm sad about it, too.

Heather said...

It looks great!! You can come help me organize!! I like doing it but feel sometimes I don't know how to do it the best way with the space provided. Your pantry looks great!

Melissa said...

That looks great! You should come over to my house! It is driving me so crazy, I have piles and messes in every single room. If I could ship the kids and husband out for a few days I could get so organized!!

Annie said...

I like to have all my house ORGANIZED!! And also I am a planner. For people is insane but for me it works perfect.

Your pantry looks great. Good job!!

Have a nice week.

PS: Nancy, estaba pensando si podrias darme algunos consejos o ideas para mi tienda Etsy. La misma no progresa y verdaderamente quisiera tener ese ingreso adicional. Espero que me puedas ayudar.