
Today I started a new bible study at our church. It was hard to pick a study, but I decided to do a Beth Moore one this time. I am no longer attending MOPS. It is just too much on my plate so, I decided to keep it low key this Spring.
If you've done a Beth Moore study you know there's lots of homework. I am looking forward to this study because my heart needs some work! I am needing some reassurance from my God that everything will be ok. I'm so glad to meet every Thursday morning with my girlfriends over the next few months!
Are you doing a bible study right now? If so, which one? I'd love to hear from you :)
If you've done a Beth Moore study you know there's lots of homework. I am looking forward to this study because my heart needs some work! I am needing some reassurance from my God that everything will be ok. I'm so glad to meet every Thursday morning with my girlfriends over the next few months!
Are you doing a bible study right now? If so, which one? I'd love to hear from you :)
6 comments:
We're starting a Philippians/Colossians study next week with our small group. I've never done a Beth Moore study, but have heard wonderful things about them. Are you still going to CCC or have you guys started going somewhere else?
Marriage on the Rock. It's a great one for married couples!!!
I think I may order this Beth Moore study too!
I love BM! I haven't done a study in a while! In regards to your last post, Morgan is 5 and still has tantrums... she's very strong willed though! Anybody who has ever been a parent has been there! :)
The study you are doing was my first Beth Moore study ever and I loved it. I've done all of her's! I'm doing "In Thy Word" by Anne Graham Lotz right now. I love it because it's really getting me back into God's word!
La verdad nunca he estado en ningun grupo biblico y la verdad me gustaria.
Que tengas un bello fin de semana.
I'm doing a great study of the book of John with my Thurs. morning group. It takes a really close look at Christ's time on earth. I'm so sad that you aren't coming to MOPS anymore, I will really miss seeing you. I hope your next few months are filled with peace and contentment.
Post a Comment