It's been a crazy busy day, but I'm so excited to host Thanksgiving this year. We have just a couple of people coming over, but it will be fun.
As most of you know, I'm obsessed with parties and entertaining. I'm all about the details and making it very special! I'll share about my deals to decorate our table.
I've had these Thanksgiving dishes f-o-r-e-v-e-r....more like 6 years! I found them at Great Indoors for 75% off. I think I paid like $15 bucks for a set of 8. I just remember it was such a smokin' deal to pass. We get to use them for the first time tomorrow....yaaay!

I went to Michaels yesterday and bought these pieces of fake sparkly fruit with pine cones. It cost $4 with my 40% off coupon. The jar I bought at a garage sale over the summer for $.25 cents.
I used this same jar for my daughter's zebra party. Here's what it looked like then:
Here's another jar purchased at a garage sale for $.25 cents. I went to Pier 1 Imports and found the little fall rocks for $3 on clearance. The candle is from the dollar store.
I also used this jar for my daughter's zebra party. Here's what it looked like:
I made this fall centerpiece like 5 years ago....no joke. I bought everything from Michael's and can't even remember how much I spent, but trust me I'm sure it was less than $8 bucks! I use it every year for our fall decorations. I thought it went perfect on our table.
Here's what our table looks like now. Oh....I'm so happy how it turned out.
I wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING tomorrow! May God bless you and your family!
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; his love endures forever.
Psalms 107:1

6 comments:
It looks very nice, I also liked the way you could reuse the jars from your daughter's birthday. I have a lot of family coming to my home... Happy Thannksgiving!
Beautiful! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
I love your Thanksgiving table. I am so into plaid right now but I didn't have anything plaid to put on my table. I love how you repurposed many items! LOVE!!!
Good job, Nancy. I really like your work. Can believe that the jars cost only $.25, wow that was a great deal.
Hope you had a great time and a Happy Thanksgiving!!
WOW! You did a great job decorating the table. I hope you all had a great time:) Happy shopping today!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Everything looked perfect!
Post a Comment