I love Thanksgiving. I think is one of my favorite holidays besides Christmas. It was fun having our friends over last night. The Pastis family is from Greece. We used to be neighbors, but we moved 45 minutes away this last July. Their kids are just a few months older than our girls. My girls miss their kids so much. We used to hang out a lot, but we still try to get together sometimes.Here's the Pastis family....
Their kids....
Our girls with their kids.... little sister was goofing off...she's so silly!
My turkeys with their "cheesy" smile =)
Our friend Dave came over too but, he didn't want his photo taken. He took a photo of all of us instead....
I'm thankful for my family, our health, our home, our girls, my wonderful husband who works so hard, our church, and our wonderful friends.Thank you to our friends for spending the night and watching our girls so my husband and I could go black Friday shopping. We were out at 3:40am until 9am. We picked up our girls and went back out until noon.....CRAZY day! I had so much fun and we got most of our shopping done.
I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
7 comments:
So glad you had a great Thanksgiving and almost your shopping is done.
Have a nice weekend.
It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Cute pictures!
We left the house at 4:15 a.m. on Black Friday. It was a blast!
Ack, I've been such a blog-reading slacker lately! Just got caught up on several posts. :) I LOVE the girls' bathroom and vanity! You are so ambitious to do projects like that with little ones at home! I have no idea how I'm going to get another nursery decorated next year...yipes! Love the Thanksgiving table, too. Did you buy fabric for the table coverings, or are they store-bought linens? Very classy. :) Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas in the new house!
Love the photos! Especially all the kiddos:)
Love how I can sense the excitement you get from your creativity - it totally cracks me up! ;p I love how cheap they are too. Will definitely have to keep you in mind when I'm planning Steve's 40th Surprise Party but that's not until next year of July. My going theme is candies...old school kind!
I love, love your family picture! Wow!
love her with her legs spread wide open showing her pink knickers, I love pink knix and love the pink under even more, I could make her feel real good
Post a Comment