Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Get Your Craft On- Bathroom Vanity



This is my first time participating on the "Get Your Craft On" that Kim hosts every Tuesday. You can check her blog HERE. You will love it! It's so fun!

My girls have a hot pink and black zebra bathroom. I didn't like the vanity in their bathroom. This is what it looked like before I started doing something with it.

I went to Home Depot and bought this in black:

I also bought these door knobs on amazon.com. You can click HERE to find them.

This is what the vanity looks like now...

It was a fun project and it costs less than $50 to complete!

Today is the last day to participate on my 1st giveaway. Click HERE to sign up. The winner will be announced at 9pm tonight!

9 comments:

Katy said...

That looks sooooooooooo great!! WOW! I wish my Daughter could have her own bathroom adorable!
xo

Annie said...

Nancy, eso quedo precioso. Jamás habia visto un baño decorado así, estoy sin palabras.

Realizastes un excelente trabajo.

Cuidate mucho

Anonymous said...

That looks unbelievable! I just love it!!

Bethany said...

What a CUTE bathroom!! What fun things you can do with two boys or two girls!! You did amazing work on that vanity!

Whitney said...

Looks awesome and I love your bright and colorful tree!

RN Mama said...

AWESOME job! That is so cute! We have a black vanity in our downstairs bathroom, and I just love it!

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Melissa said...

I just LOVE this bathroom!

Family is Everything said...

Great job with the vanity:) Absolutely love it!!!

The Derouin Girls said...

i love, love, love, love the bathroom...it's to die for!!! did i mention that I LOVE IT? :)