We spent Saturday afternoon setting up our Christmas tree. Normally, we set it up after Thanksgiving, but I decided to do it early this year since we are going black Friday shopping. I want to wrap gifts and put them under the tree right away. PLUS, we'll be busy decorating outside next weekend too. Our girls are SO EXCITED and so is mommy....LOVE Christmas!
I have been accumulating Christmas decorations over the last 10 years. I go shopping after Christmas each year to decorate the following year. I buy most things for 50-75% off even 90% off sometimes. Our tree this year is fuchsia and purple. I love how it turned out. The only thing I need to add is a star at the top. I saw one I liked at hobby lobby the other day, but have been waiting for it to go on sale and it is this week......yeah!
Tree before we got started....
My girls and I
Daddy and his girls...
Big sister wanted to take a photo....isn't she good at it??
Little sister showing daddy an ornament...
Big sister was a big helper....
Big smiles from big sister....
AND.....here it is!!....Love it :)



Here's what our Christmas tree looked like last year. It was multi-color.
My cute girls checking out the tree last year. I'm glad these pj's still fit them this year because they will match the tree perfectly...ha!
Do you have your Christmas tree up yet? Am I the only one? No, please share if you do. I'd love to see it!!!DON'T FORGET TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO PARTICIPATE ON MY 1ST GIVEAWAY. YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
10 comments:
Oh, my goodness! Your tree is to die for! I love the colors. I want one just like it!
No, we don't have ours up yet, but it's on the list!!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :)
I LOVE your tree, the colors are gorgeous! We are putting ours up on Friday, can't wait!!
i'm laughing that the girls PJ outfit with match with your tree this year. I do love the photo of them last year...it's a sweet one!
LOVE the tree!! So creative :)
Visiting from Kelly's Korner...check out our tree here--
http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2009/12/oh-christmas-tree.html
Saw your link on Kelly's blog...Your children are absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the purple and pink!
I LOVE the purple & pink tree! I might have to try that one year b/c it's tooo cute!
What a colorful tree! Love it! Your girls are precious by the way!
Summer :0)
Over from Kelly's...what a cute tree!!!
Thanks for the sweet comment.
Your tree is super cute! I love the colors, I wish I was brave enough to try a new tree each year. I love the fushcia and purple!!!
Your girls are too cute too!
Love the colors...I love looking at everyone's trees...Your pictures are great...Visit my holiday blog and you will find my trees among all the others we decorate...
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment