I've been working on some cute holiday banners and a boyish birthday banner. I finally posted them on my etsy shop. You can click HERE to check it out. I have so much more I want to add on there, but there isn't enough hours in the day.....can you relate? Continue to check back for more party stuff coming soon!


Oh- I also made this cute Christmas tree because I'm decorating my house in purple and pink this year. I've been looking for cute decorations in those colors and they are hard to find. So, here's what I made. I like how it turned out :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


Oh- I also made this cute Christmas tree because I'm decorating my house in purple and pink this year. I've been looking for cute decorations in those colors and they are hard to find. So, here's what I made. I like how it turned out :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
4 comments:
Nice banners, I can relate, between my baby, husband, the house and my studies I hardly have time for anything!
Sweetly Sweet
Que hermosos los letreros que hicistes. Voy a visitar tu tienda y a tenerla en mis favoritos.
Me encanta el arbolito violeta que hicistes. Yo estoy pensando haver algo asi pero en azul.
Cuidate mucho
Absolutely adorable! You are so talented!
I love your creativity! These banners look so good and so does the Christmas tree!! Way to go girl!
Post a Comment