My friend Noelle and I took our kids to a popular park close to where we live. The weather was gorgeous. My girls love this little guy. His name is Ivan. He is 6 months old. Isn't he cute?
Here's Ivan's big sister, Elle.
My friend Noelle with her boy..
Here's my little girl. She is really into wearing hats these days :)
Big sister was playing "peek a boo" behind this tree....I'm bummed this is a blurry photo, but love her expression here :)
Big sister came to rescue Elle after she had fallen down. She needed some hugs from her :)
It was a great day to spend it outside.AND- Can you believe the zebra party was featured today on the Creative Hostess website. I am so flattered! Thank you! Thank you!

Don't forget to enter my FIRST giveaway by clicking HERE



5 comments:
I am seeing your name all over the place. How exciting!
Love you park pics!
Your girls are just too cute. And their friends too!
Que bueno que pasaron un gran dia en el parque y disfrutaron mucho.
Te felicito nuevamente por que de verdad que realizastes un excelente trabajo y es bueno que otras personas vean tu trabajo.
Que tengas un fin de semana espectacular.
PS: Recuerda que maƱana es el dia de Six Words Saturday, busca mi blog para que veas el enlace.
What a fun playdate at the park!! The girls look like they are had a great time! I love that last picture of you and your girls, so good!
Post a Comment