
I am happy to share that big sister's zebra party was featured on Design Dazzle today! This site is one of the many party sites I visit often. You can click HERE to read about the zebra party. I am so flattered. This is exciting for me because I want to continue to grow my passion for parties and party planning. I was also contacted by other party sites that wish to share my party. This is very encouraging. Thank you Design Dazzle for your support and compliments!
7 comments:
Oh' I belive it! It was AWESOME!
CONGRATS!!! I would love to be featured there, you totally deserve it for the wonderful party!
Sweetly Sweet
How exciting! Congratulations!
Wow, you did a wonderful job. Everything is beautiful. I never thing on a theme like that, but now I love it.
Congratulations, Nancy!!!
PS: Answering your question:
Yes, my husband also speaks spanish and english.
I am so happy for you! You totally deserve to be recognized for all the detail you put into your parties:) CONGRATS!
Thank you so much everyone for your encouraging words and compliments. It means the world to me :)
How exciting! Congrats! I'm sure this made all your work and effort even more worth it!
Post a Comment