This is a "all over the place" post because I have a few things to share...
FIRST-
My blog friend over at "Love Shack" is phenomenal at editing photos. I wanted her to edit a photo for me just for fun. This photo is big sister at the park back in June. I love this action shot. She was having so much fun going down the slide.
Check it out!
BEFORE
FIRST-
My blog friend over at "Love Shack" is phenomenal at editing photos. I wanted her to edit a photo for me just for fun. This photo is big sister at the park back in June. I love this action shot. She was having so much fun going down the slide.
Check it out!
BEFORE
AFTER
I LOVE IT!!! She is so talented! Thank you my friend!!! You are fabulous :)Last night I went to the grocery store. I prefer to shop alone. I don't know about you, but I could NEVER shop without coupons. Seriously.... I SAVE SO MUCH money. A few years back, I joined the Coupon Sense business and I learned some things from it. One thing they taught me that sticks in my mind is this:
"You want to save the same amount of money you spend". This means if you pay $50 you want your total saving to be $50. So, my goal each trip is to be able to do this. Most trips I do, but some I don't. It's ok, it balances out :)
I'd like to keep track of some of my BEST savings, so I can show my girls some day when they understand that is important to spend our money well. By the way, my favorite store to shop at is Fry's, but I go to all of them to get the things that are great deals for the week.
Speaking of shopping, coupons, and bargains. Today I went to Target to pick up a few things because we are leaving to Los Angeles tomorrow morning. The girls and I walked around to check out all the "clearance" racks. Oh so fun! I'm glad I have 2 girly girls to shop with!I bought little sister this cute "hello kitty" lunch bag. Although, she thinks it's a purse...ha! It was $3.50. Regular $7.99. She was so excited!!!
Big sister didn't want a hello kitty lunch bag. She picked out this cute bathing suit. It was $2.48! Regular price $9.99. Why not? Girls need more than two or three bathing suits right??....haha!
We got home and she could NOT wait to try it on...check her out:
And.....I'd like to wish my sweet, most gentle, patient, kind, honest, loving, caring, etc.. friend Paula, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! She is a super talented photographer. You can see her blog HERE. I met her almost 2 years ago this October. I feel like I've know her for many years. Thank you Paula for your friendship. I hope God gives you the desires of your heart today and always!!Have a fantastic holiday weekend everyone! We are visiting family in CA, hang out in my cousin's pool, enjoy some much cooler weather we hope, and a fun kids birthday party. The girls are super excited to see all the little cousins!
4 comments:
Aww! You're welcome. She is so beautiful! Can't wait to see her party pictures!
Wow! You're a GREAT shopper!
You are a great shopper:) She is always shopping though! Anyways have a great weekend, see you next week. XOXO
Hey! So fun to see your girls again! I lost your blog a while back, and I'm so excited you commented, so I can put it on my regular blog reader thingy!
Your girls are SO cute, and the Zebra party! EEEEEK! I'm SO into that!
K, so as far as the Children's Mus. goes... I think you should wait till next year to go. They had like 3 huge projects in the works. One was a big huge playground that they were building. I thought that would be REALLY cool. And to be fair, we went at about 2pm and all the fun coloring, painting and craft stations were already closed. Maybe it would have been funner if they weren't BUT even THAT said... it's STILL $9 PER PERSON... no matter if you are an adult or child, to get it!! I think that's INSAINE. At our old Children's Mus. it was $8 for kids and only $3.00 for adults. That made SO much sense. Seriously... what are WE gonna do there? lol.
Anyway, I think that it has a lot of potential, but it just wasn't anywhere CLOSE to being worth $50 for the trip.
I hope all is well!
Can't wait to see how the party turns out!
Shelley
no panties on just the swimsuit baby girl, wear it for 3 days tight against yourpussy, send itto me and we can Skype so you can watch me sniff and suck on the crotch to taste yourchildpussy and I will jerkoff on camera for you so you can watchmecum
Post a Comment