Big sister is turning 4 in less than 2 months....does that seem possible?? Oh yes....I've been planning for at least one month now.... her next b-day bash is going to be a ZEBRA theme. Hot pink, black, and white! It has been SO FUN making some of the party decor, birthday banner, etc.. These theme is not that popular so, I'm having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. Big sister & mommy are SO EXCITED! We can't wait!
Here's a sneak peak at a FEW things.....the rest will have to wait until after the party :)
I LOVE THIS CAKE!!! Isn't this gorgeous? My cake lady will duplicate this one :)
I made this photo frame. I want to include a black & white photo of my birthday girl and set the frame on the cake table or on the gift table. We'll see...
My sweet mom is making zebra masks similar to these for all the kiddos...she is awesome!
My mom is also making some cute zebra flip flops similar to these for birthday girl to wear! I found these on etsy.com
I also found this cute bracelet on etsy.com for the birthday girl.
In case you didn't figure this out by now. I am a HUGE etsy fan! I bought this outfit for little sister to wear :)
Lastly, I made this birthday banner. It was so fun! I love how it turned out :) You can't really see it on here, but it has tons of glitter.... I think I may add some rhinestones to it too!
That's it! I have other things, but I'd like to save some for after the party. I can't give it all away. I LOVE to plan parties.....can you tell?? haha!
7 comments:
I can't wait for her party! Seeing all your hard work today, could not believe all you have done:) Love it!! You are so creative!!
So, So CUTE!!!
Do you want me to edit the horizontal picture of her (I will edit it into black and white), so you can put it in the frame?
I love everything you have so far. I wish we could relive our party all over again. Not sure if you have a Hobby Lobby close to you but I found a bunch of pink and black zebra stuff there the other day.
I am thinking of doing a ladybug theme and sock monkey theme for our next birthdays. It is about time to start planning!!!
so cute.
well, you already know how I feel about your party planning talents...
NANCY!! This party is going to ROCK!! I LOVE everything you have so far and can't wait to see more!! Aren't parties SO much fun? And especially when you have a really cool theme...something original and different!
Lovety love love it!!
My goodness! You seriously could sell the stuff you made on Etsy...you are so darn creative, why not make money out of it! You definitely have the gift on being a great party planner...so many great ideas & creative & a great bargain!
Post a Comment