I have been meaning to blog about this exciting Sunday afternoon back on September 13th, 2009. I say about a year ago I came across this awesome photography blog. I knew nothing about the photographer other than what she wrote on her blog. Her vintage photography grabbed me. I loved her photos and the story behind them. I kept following her blog and after a while I started leaving comments. I felt an almost immediate connection with this girl named, Bethany. She is so pretty, amazing, inspiring, talented, creative, etc. One of her strongest passions is party planning. I was like "Oh no there's nobody out there that LOVES parties as much as I do right?"....Well... I was WRONG! Bethany is truly a MASTER with her parties. You can check them out for yourself HERE.
Long story short, several e-mails back and forth, party planning conversations, ideas, shopping for our girls, becoming facebook friends, etc..etc.. I decided to book a photo session for big sister, but then it turned into a family session. Ooohh I can't say enough good things about Bethany honestly. Not only is she good at what she does, BUT she is patient, sweet, calm, simple, humble, outgoing, fun, and I could go on! She really is a wonderful person. You must go get some photos done if you are near the Surprise, AZ area. It is totally worth your time and money :)
I am still waiting for my prints and cd to come in, but wanted to share some of the BEST photos she took of our family. Did I tell you she took 841 photos?!!! Yeah...no joke!
She started by taking photos of big sister. What can I say??.... She is my girl and I think she is the MOST GORGEOUS GIRL IN THIS WORLD!....HA!









Now, let me share with you that there is no way a parent can plan ahead and predict your child's behavior. Little sister was in the worst mood ever! She was cranky, unhappy, stubborn, uncooperative, and the list goes on! I was upset that Bethany got to see the ugly side of my little girl, but let's be real here.... our girls are NOT perfect and we just made the best of it. Bethany was still able to capture some sweet photos of her!

Some family photos, but little sister is still NOT happy....look at that face!....are you laughing so hard or what??!!!
One of my many favorites =)
Some sisterly love....love all of these!

And little sister decided to finally warm up for the last 30 minutes of our session...go figure!!



Thank you so much Bethany for such a fun photo session! It was SO NICE to finally meet you in person! I wish you the best of luck with your photography business. I hope you take photos of our family some day again! XOXOXO
Here's a photo of Bethany & I that my husband took right before we left. The lighting was not so good =(

4 comments:
GORGEOUS! Every single one!!
I will have to check out her site!
Awww!!! Nancy!! Thank you so much for all the kind things you said about me!! That was so sweet of you! You know I was just as excited about the session as I was about meeting you! I love the connections I have made in the blog world...every.single.one. Your family is absolutely darling...happy or sad!!
Thank you again for making the trek out to see me! Looking forward to seeing you again this week!!
love the photos
I love all the photos...they are awesome! The ones of Lil' sister is too funny...reminds me of my Chloe! The ones of the 2 girls are just gorgeous...all happy & smiles!
xoxo
Post a Comment