Grandma came to visit from Oregon for 1 week. She brought her 2 1/2 year old granddaughter, Chayse with her. Chayse is 2 months older than little sister H. The girls were very excited to see their only girl cousin. They have 4 boy cousins all together. It was a fun time with 3 little girls in our home. They were totally cute together and as you know IMPOSSIBLE to get all 3 of them to look at the camera....ha!
The weather was still hot when they were here so, we took the girls to the splash pad by the mall. Chayse was a bit intimidated and did not want to get wet. She pretty much stayed glued to grandma the whole time. I think she wasn't quite used to being around us since the last time we saw her was at Thanksgiving last year. My girls might have scared her because they are WILD monkeys....haha!
Here's pretty cousin Chayse.....

Chayse can be so silly just like my girls :)
Daddy joined the girls and got a little wet....check him out!
Little sister having so much fun. This face totally cracks me up!
Big sister wanted to tan a little more....ha!
Grandma with Chayse

I have more photos to share, but will post them separately. Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm leaving it open right now, but if I change it to private I have your e-mail!
Your daughters are BEAUTIFUL... what awesome pictures too! :)
go have a shower now girls and I will be right there to check yourpussys are clean, pull the lips open and check maybe a finger in to make sure
Post a Comment