that make our girls soooooooooooooooooo very happy........ I LOVE IT!!
Last weekend when I was out shopping for b-day gifts, I found inflatable pools for a smokin' deal in the clearance section at Kohl's. Big sister happened to be with me at the time. She loves the water, especially to SPLASH in the water. Bath time is a struggle sometimes! No, I don't let them splash in the bath tub...........do you??? My point is.....I have enough messes to clean up...haha!
Back to the little things that make them happy..... the girls were ecstatic to get in their $4 pool right away. It was really special to see their happy, giggly faces playing in the water. Who needs a fully landscaped yard with no dead grass and a $15,000+ pool right now?.....haha!





Love my little girls! I like to remind myself that it's all about the "little things in life". These are PRICELESS moments in our home!
2 comments:
Ashley's bathing suit is too cute. One time last summer, the girls filled our sand box with water and has a sand/water pit...they had a great time too.
So true! This little things are what count, and to see their little faces light up is all worth it:) Cute photos!
Post a Comment