WARNING- LONG POST. I'm trying to catch up....haha!
We skipped our "Friday Fun" day last week because the girls had 2 birthday parties over the weekend. I knew there would be plenty of activity! No doubt we were all exhausted by Sunday night!
First celebration on Saturday took place at Toytown. Our girls have been there before. They love it! It's such a fun little place. We celebrated my friend Erin's son's 2nd birthday.
Here's the birthday boy, Brock.
Big sister immediately spots dinosaurs....she loves them! She does NOT get that from me...haha! She also loves dogs and she was cuddling one for a while....

Little sister riding one of the cars...
Big sister drives the patrol car and tells me she is a policeman :)
Little H fighting over toys with one of the guests....ha!
My friend Beth with her son...he's so cute!
My friend Cherise's daughter, Brittany
And this is my friend Noelle's daughter, Elle. She was NOT happy I was taking her photo...haha! I think it's a funny photo and maybe we can show it to her when she is a teenager!...ha!
2 last photos of our girls from Saturday. I love to capture close ups of their face. I never know what they are going to do, smile, frown, giggle, turn the other way (which is almost all the time!) or whatever.... even if they are serious when they look at the camera, I want to have pictures like that. It's who they are sometimes. I love the innocence in their eyes. Sweet girls we have!


*************************************************************************************************************
We attended Alexa's 2nd birthday at Jeepers on Sunday. This place is really fun! We've never been there before. Daddy & I enjoyed it just as much! The rides were super fun!
Birthday Girl Alexa with her parents:

Alexa with grandma riding the train...
The cake was GORGEOUS and it was delish!
Here are our girls devouring the frosting of course...haha!

Love my little sister!...check out how thrilled little sister is...haha! she's like.. let me eat!
Good friends.... the girl in the middle is Reece. She is birthday girl's big sister.
Meet little Marlee. She is my friend Megan's youngest daughter. She is a doll!
Birthday girl Alexa riding the big zebra!
Big sister "A" was sooooooooooo excited to see this zebra! As you know she is having a zebra party in October. She CAN'T wait!!
Rides, rides, and more rides....

Finally some photos with mommy! I'm always behind the camera you know?? :)


A family photo attempt....big sister looks excited doesn't she??....haha!
After this super fun party, drinking soda, and eating cake.... we headed over to Buca di Beppo with our friends, Julie, Landon, and baby Logan. It was sooooo yummy! We had a great time!
The weekend flew by! We enjoyed our time together as a family :)
We skipped our "Friday Fun" day last week because the girls had 2 birthday parties over the weekend. I knew there would be plenty of activity! No doubt we were all exhausted by Sunday night!
First celebration on Saturday took place at Toytown. Our girls have been there before. They love it! It's such a fun little place. We celebrated my friend Erin's son's 2nd birthday.
Here's the birthday boy, Brock.
Big sister immediately spots dinosaurs....she loves them! She does NOT get that from me...haha! She also loves dogs and she was cuddling one for a while....
Little sister riding one of the cars...
Big sister drives the patrol car and tells me she is a policeman :)
Little H fighting over toys with one of the guests....ha!
My friend Beth with her son...he's so cute!
My friend Cherise's daughter, Brittany
And this is my friend Noelle's daughter, Elle. She was NOT happy I was taking her photo...haha! I think it's a funny photo and maybe we can show it to her when she is a teenager!...ha!
2 last photos of our girls from Saturday. I love to capture close ups of their face. I never know what they are going to do, smile, frown, giggle, turn the other way (which is almost all the time!) or whatever.... even if they are serious when they look at the camera, I want to have pictures like that. It's who they are sometimes. I love the innocence in their eyes. Sweet girls we have! 

*************************************************************************************************************
We attended Alexa's 2nd birthday at Jeepers on Sunday. This place is really fun! We've never been there before. Daddy & I enjoyed it just as much! The rides were super fun!
Birthday Girl Alexa with her parents:

Alexa with grandma riding the train...
The cake was GORGEOUS and it was delish!
Here are our girls devouring the frosting of course...haha!
Love my little sister!...check out how thrilled little sister is...haha! she's like.. let me eat!
Good friends.... the girl in the middle is Reece. She is birthday girl's big sister.
Meet little Marlee. She is my friend Megan's youngest daughter. She is a doll!
Birthday girl Alexa riding the big zebra!
Big sister "A" was sooooooooooo excited to see this zebra! As you know she is having a zebra party in October. She CAN'T wait!!
Rides, rides, and more rides....
Finally some photos with mommy! I'm always behind the camera you know?? :)

A family photo attempt....big sister looks excited doesn't she??....haha!
After this super fun party, drinking soda, and eating cake.... we headed over to Buca di Beppo with our friends, Julie, Landon, and baby Logan. It was sooooo yummy! We had a great time!
The weekend flew by! We enjoyed our time together as a family :)
1 comment:
this place looked cool...must be new becuase it doesn't have the AZ location on the web-site.
Post a Comment