Friday, July 3, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Yard

Our life is so crazy right now because we are in the middle of moving, but I wanted to post the yard in our now previous home. I truly loved it!

This house was brand new when we moved in. I liked that we had a corner lot. The yard looked like this before we did any landscaping.

We decided to build a "palapa" for extra covered patio. We also love to entertain... I should clarify- "I" LOVE to entertain and throw parties. This palapa was a huge hit when it came to our celebrations. I will miss it so much!

Here's my hubby putting up a sign that says "Pfeifers Party Patio". I bought it from Outdora online. It's a fun store.

Here's a photo taken at night. We could always sit out there because we got lighting done to it.

We bought our patio furniture and the outdoor clock from Costco Home.


We also had a smaller area with covered patio. I've had this table for 9 years. I bought it from Home Base in Oregon. I don't think they are in business anymore. The art on the wall was purchased at a local decor store.

This outdoor sun was purchased at Home Decor World. I love this online store.

The other side of the yard had an area for our girls. They had a playhouse and this Little Tikes swing. I took this photo this evening. It was raining! We hardly ever see this in Arizona. It was great to see some rain!!

Here's a photo of the yard in our new house. I love the golf course view. We have big plans for this yard so, I will share when it's all done. Here are the "before" photos.


I will be taking a break from blogging for a while until we get settled in our new home.

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

1 comment:

Tif said...

Your house looks really nice! The backyard was kept us really well - thats always good! Lots of the houses we looked at had weeds as tall as me.

You are so funny, painting and everything before you moved in. The rooms look fabulous already! You will have to let us know how the A/C is in a two-story. I think they are so cute, but Mike keeps our A/C on 69, so I don't know if we could afford to cool a 2-story home!!

God Bless