Friday, June 26, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Master Bedroom

Happy Friday again!...WOW....the week flew by! I am glad I took photos of our master bedroom before we got it all packed up to move. It's hard to get the entire room with one photo so, I will add a few close up ones of the room decor.

~Welcome to our master bedroom~

I've had these colors for about 4 years. Some days I feel like changing them, but it's not cheap. I may just buy a new comforter set and add a few plants.

I have these family photos right as you walk in on the left wall..

I love our dresser. It has plenty of drawers for both of us.

Here's a close up of the things on top. The photo of us is very special because I was 31 weeks pregnant with our first daughter, who we struggled to conceive for over 4 years.

I have this shelf from Home Goods hanging above the recliner. I love the saying on the wood board.....isn't so true?

Our furniture is from Pruitts Furniture. I love the dark wood. I need some tall lamps for the night stands.

The wall art above our bed is from Costco Home.

This is it! I never got around to getting my window treatments done. Now, I get to start over at our new house! I don't mind at all. Decorating is one of my passions. I can't wait to see how our new master bedroom turns out. I changed one of the colors to a darker kinda of chocolate.

Have a great weekend! If you are participating, please let me know so I can see your beautiful master bedroom! If you prefer to browse through hundreds of blogs to see other gorgeous rooms. Go to Kelly's blog by clicking here. Next week we are showing yards and/or garages!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love your bedroom! Ours is the last room we have done nothing with in the house. The saying on the wood board is my favorite quote. I remember finding it in high school, writing it down and putting it in my bible. It is still there :)!

To The Moon and Back said...

Beautiful room! I love the plaque with the quote on your wall.

To The Moon and Back said...

Hi Nancy! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Our floors are actually porcelain tile. We absolutely love them.

House of Smiths said...

Hey Nancy! Thanks for the sweet comment. I am SO freaked to move to Tucson, but i know it will be good for us. Moving is SO hard! Can I get an Amen??? lol. You're room is so pretty! Love it! Good luck to you too, with your new adventure!
Shelley