Friday, July 17, 2009

Children's Parties!!!

I am not ready to blog often because our house is still getting unpacked and organized. However, I could not resist to participate in Kelly's "Children's Parties" post. Parties are my weakness! I can talk about them all day long. My brain can't stop when it comes to organizing, coming up with ideas, and putting it all together. I enjoy it so much! Here are 5 collages of my girls' birthday celebrations. I don't care for cartoon character parties so, I am always trying to think of unique ideas for my parties. If you have questions about anything, please leave a comment and I will respond to you as quickly as possible. It was fun putting this together. You can click on each collage to enlarge.

ASHLEY'S 1ST BIRTHDAY
THEME: HA
WAIIAN DUCK

ASHLEY'S 2ND BIRTHDAY
THEME: PINK POODLE


ASHLEY'S 3RD BIRTHDAY
THEME: LADYBUG


HANNAH'S 1ST BIRTHDAY
THEME: BUNNY & LOLLIPOPS


HANNAH'S 2ND BIRTHDAY
THEME: CUPCAKES

There you go! I hope you get some good ideas for your next party if you are having a girly one! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

Family is Everything said...

Laughed when I read that your brain doesn't stop when it comes to parties!! That is so true:) If I had more money, I would make you do my parties! haha XOXO Your parties always rock!

Angela Holland said...

I love your party pictures!! You do great!!

Unknown said...

LOVE ALL OF YOUR PARTIES! I will be back for Madison's future parties to get ideas!! Love how you showcased them as well!

Whitney said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! My oldest had a poodle party for her 1st birthday! Your parties were all precious!

I bought the zebra and pink plates at Hobby Lobby. I believe they still have them. They seem to run out a lot but always get more in. I just bought zebra fabric for the table cloth.

fleur de lis cottage said...

Great parties....you did an awesome job!

Candice said...

GASP! You are amazing with all these parties! I love how they are all unique and the details are so nice too. I especially love the lady but, that may be in the running for next years birthday. Thanks.

The Guerra's said...

These parties are so cute! Great Job! I love the cupcake party, I might have to use that one for Rheanne's next birthday! I have seen a lot of really great ideas!

phillips phamily said...

Love those lady bugs! Thanks for your sweet comment and for visiting our party on Kelly's tour!

get an eyefull of this... said...

I still think you should package and market your gift...you have a knack for parties. BTW, Selah's 3rd party is coming up in November, and I think I should probably try to plan something...maybe you can help me with that? Thanks!

Sonya said...

great ideas! I love the ladybug theme and of course the cupcake theme since Lauren's was the same exact one!!

Jodee said...

What fun parties! The lady bug party is my favorite! I especially love the invite!

Jodee said...

P.S. Your girls are absolutely adorable! I always wanted kids with big brown eyes. My husband has brown eyes and both of our kids have blue eyes!

Annie said...

Great ideas. I like all your parties. So creative.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Thursday.

PS: Encontre tu blog nuevamente en el carnaval que modera Kelly y te añadi a mi listado de blogs, ya que me gusta contactar personas que hablen español. Espero que no te moleste.