
I follow Kelly's blog who every Friday does a "Show Us Where You Live" post. I didn't participate the last couple of weeks because one was guest rooms and I don't really have one. The other was dining room and I had already shared that with the kitchen post :) Each Friday it's a different room. This week it's nurseries or children's rooms...my FAVORITE rooms of the house! Hang tight...a little long :)
Welcome to Hannah's Princess Room
This is a personalized canvas hanging right above the changing table. I ordered it from a lady that makes them. She lives here in Arizona. She does not have a website otherwise I would share :)
The same lady made this beautiful princess. I LOVE it!
Here are some white shelves I bought from Company Kids. It's one of my favorite online stores! The wood board came from a holiday boutique I went to last year. I love what is says because Hannah is our 2nd miracle child :)
Here's her toy box with some princess pillows
Here's a princess photo holder with some photos of our friends' & relatives' kids :) I found this bargain at Burlington Coat Factory...can you believe it?
I really like her clock. I bought it from ebay...
Her bedding was purchased from Bombay Kids before they went out of business :(
Wall art was purchased at Costco Home. I can spend thousands in that store!
Here's her closet full of shoes and clothes...so fun to have girls!


One of my favorite things in her closet are these cute pink boxes I bought from Pottery Barn Kids. They were 75% off!!
My girls have so many bows, it's hard to keep them neat and organized. I got this idea from a blog, but didn't save the info on it. It's just a piece of cork board I bought at Michaels. I glued some ribbon and there you go! It's hanging behind her bedroom door.
I also use the first drawer in the changing table for more bows and rubber bands...by the way- my mom makes most of their bows. That's why they have so many :)

A few more photos of the entire room from different angles....



*********************************************************************
Welcome to Ashley's Butterfly Room!
Ashley's toddler bed and dresser are from Babies R Us. We think she might be ready for a big girl bed, but we will be moving soon so, we are waiting a little while longer. Her bedding is from Pottery Barn Kids.

These little guys are some of her favorites that she sleeps with :)
This cool toy bin is from Ikea!
This pretty flower clock is from Target...
I absolutely love this dragonfly. I bought it from a local children's boutique...same with the butterflies hanging from the ceiling....

Her letters are from Pottery Barn Kids. Her photos were professionally taken when she was 1 month old :)
This beautiful frame is from Pottery Barn Kids. Ashley's photo when she was 9 months old. The flower art came from Pottery Barn Kids also.

This is just a white shelf from Target with some framed photos.
This is where we hang her purses, belts and Dora back pack :)
I love this cross. I bought it at Amazing Grace. It's a local Christian store. Ashley was prayed for many years before she was conceived. God answers prayers!
Look closely at this butterfly. I still need to frame it. It's Ashley's hand prints when she was 18 months old. I got it from a Piggies N Paws party I attended. If you've never been to one of these parties....you MUST go to one or host one. Check out their website...it's so cool! It's totally worth your time :)
Her dresser is small, but it works for now. I like the clock and the framed picture of her with daddy. She was just 1 month old there.

Her closet is full just like her sister's :) I like to have everything organized. I bought these totes at Target. They were very inexpensive...


A few more photos from different angles....


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my girls' rooms! I've had so much fun looking at other rooms today! Now it's your turn :) Leave a comment so I can go visit your blog.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Welcome to Hannah's Princess Room
This is a personalized canvas hanging right above the changing table. I ordered it from a lady that makes them. She lives here in Arizona. She does not have a website otherwise I would share :)
The same lady made this beautiful princess. I LOVE it!
Here are some white shelves I bought from Company Kids. It's one of my favorite online stores! The wood board came from a holiday boutique I went to last year. I love what is says because Hannah is our 2nd miracle child :)
Here's her toy box with some princess pillows
Here's a princess photo holder with some photos of our friends' & relatives' kids :) I found this bargain at Burlington Coat Factory...can you believe it?
I really like her clock. I bought it from ebay...
Her bedding was purchased from Bombay Kids before they went out of business :(
Wall art was purchased at Costco Home. I can spend thousands in that store!
Here's her closet full of shoes and clothes...so fun to have girls!

One of my favorite things in her closet are these cute pink boxes I bought from Pottery Barn Kids. They were 75% off!!
My girls have so many bows, it's hard to keep them neat and organized. I got this idea from a blog, but didn't save the info on it. It's just a piece of cork board I bought at Michaels. I glued some ribbon and there you go! It's hanging behind her bedroom door.
I also use the first drawer in the changing table for more bows and rubber bands...by the way- my mom makes most of their bows. That's why they have so many :)
A few more photos of the entire room from different angles....


*********************************************************************
Welcome to Ashley's Butterfly Room!
Ashley's toddler bed and dresser are from Babies R Us. We think she might be ready for a big girl bed, but we will be moving soon so, we are waiting a little while longer. Her bedding is from Pottery Barn Kids.
These little guys are some of her favorites that she sleeps with :)
This cool toy bin is from Ikea!
This pretty flower clock is from Target...
I absolutely love this dragonfly. I bought it from a local children's boutique...same with the butterflies hanging from the ceiling....
Her letters are from Pottery Barn Kids. Her photos were professionally taken when she was 1 month old :)
This beautiful frame is from Pottery Barn Kids. Ashley's photo when she was 9 months old. The flower art came from Pottery Barn Kids also.
This is just a white shelf from Target with some framed photos.
This is where we hang her purses, belts and Dora back pack :)
I love this cross. I bought it at Amazing Grace. It's a local Christian store. Ashley was prayed for many years before she was conceived. God answers prayers!
Look closely at this butterfly. I still need to frame it. It's Ashley's hand prints when she was 18 months old. I got it from a Piggies N Paws party I attended. If you've never been to one of these parties....you MUST go to one or host one. Check out their website...it's so cool! It's totally worth your time :)
Her dresser is small, but it works for now. I like the clock and the framed picture of her with daddy. She was just 1 month old there.
Her closet is full just like her sister's :) I like to have everything organized. I bought these totes at Target. They were very inexpensive...

A few more photos from different angles....

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my girls' rooms! I've had so much fun looking at other rooms today! Now it's your turn :) Leave a comment so I can go visit your blog.
Have a wonderful weekend!
7 comments:
Wow both of you girls rooms are gorgeous. I just love all the details! I love my girls furniture it will grow with her into a double bed so she will have it until she leaves for college. I just love how organized you closets are! I will be stealing some of your ideas to make my Riley's closet look better!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for sharing your two rooms! Your girls are adorable! Their rooms are so neat and organized! I especially love the princess theme room with the PURPLE!
Thanks for stopping by to see Alex and Ben's nursery. I love the sweet girly room! Hopefully our next will be a girl and I will be able to enjoy all the pink too!
Love the rooms!
Love the rooms! I am sitting her laughing with my husband about the similarities we have. We difently have the same type of taste. We also have a lot of the same organization totes, the dragonfly on the wall, the wall flower pictures, similar butterfly mobile, etc. Too funny!
I'd love to hear your story one day about the miracles behind your girls!
I love your organziation Nancy. Love it!
Also, what is the name of that lady who does the murals? You gave it to me once, but now I am interested again (after seeing yours again). Send me an email!
Thanks for stopping by to see Avery's room. I absolutely love both of your girls' rooms! Great job decorating and great themes! You gave me some great ideas for when we eventually live in a house where I can paint, etc. And their closets...wow! Very cute family...be blessed!! :)
Post a Comment