Saturday, May 30, 2009

First Family Trip To The Movies

We took our girls to the movies today. We watched "UP". It's a very cute movie. We liked it. The girls did pretty good as long as we kept the snacks, popcorn, and drinks going :) Here are some photos. I am practicing my editing with photoshop, picasa, and gimp. I really like how these photos turned out.

Daddy took this photo of the girls before we went inside....

This photo cracks me up because they decided it was time to pick their nose. They do it on purpose you know?! I will show this one to their boyfriends some day...haha!

Inside the theater eating their "healthy" snacks :)

Right before we left the theater...they were happy until it was time to go home.

2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

Did you like that movie? I have no desire to see it, but the girls want to see it. So I was thinking of making Alex take them. They also want to see Night at the Museum, which I would like to see too. Anyway, looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh how precious! I am so looking forward to the day when we can take our little ones to the movies!!! Your family is gorgeous. Thanks so much for stopping in to say hello on my blog a few days ago. I just love reading new comments, which then leads to finding fun new blogs like yours!

God Bless!
~Bri~