Thursday, May 28, 2009

H & Daddy Go On A Date

This is a straight post from daddy:

On Saturday May 16th, I took Hannah for a date. We got early start and Daddy needed to swing by work, so we shared a breakfast burrito at Filiberto’s in Chandler. The girls at work of course thought Hannah was the cutest (because she is!). From there, we visited Barnes & Noble at Chandler Fashion Mall (Mommy’s idea). I heard they have a large wooden train set on a table there, which Hannah loves to play with. To our surprise, they had gotten rid of it. Hannah didn’t mind though. She was happy to read a few books with Daddy and basically pull as many books off the shelves as humanly possible. I got her out of there, before we were asked to leave for making a big mess. The kids play area is just outside B & N. I watched Hannah play for awhile. My big girl Hannah told me she needed to use the potty, so she peed in the toilet (Yeah Hannah!). Then we split a smoothie and went home for nap time. Hannah was tired. We had a great time. She is such a little Daddy’s girl. I love her.


1 comment:

Family is Everything said...

Love the date updates! Maybe someday Patrick will post his dates on our blog. They mostly go swimming and shopping. XOXO