Ok...why didn't I think of this kind of business before? Do you LOVE parties like I do? And...do you LOVE shoes??? What an awesome idea huh? This sounds SO much fun!!! I found this super cool blog and website. I may need to host one of these parties soon! I know I know.... I need to stop having parties, but it's my excuse to get some girly time with all of my friends! Oh...they have kids shoes too..how cool is that? Check these out:
Aren't these so cute and hip?!....love them!
What about these yellow ones??...so summery :)
I also love white shoes, but it's hard to find cute ones...I like these:
Here's some cute pink shoes for your girl if you have one like me :)
Would you be interested in attending a SHOE party? If so, please leave a comment so I can send you an invite! :)
Aren't these so cute and hip?!....love them!
1 comment:
I might. I just went to their website...I would want to know how durable the shoes are. I know they are cheap but are they well made? It would be a fun party though I am sure.
Post a Comment