Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend

We had a crazy busy weekend again. Friday night I hosted a Cookie Lee jewelry and Passion party. It was a lot of fun. I got some great hostess benefits. Saturday morning I had my 3rd garage sale in the past month. Two of my neighbors joined me. It was a good sale, but I don't have much left to sell. Saturday afternoon we went house shopping. We found a great home in Gilbert. Our offer was accepted. The home inspection should happen this Friday. I will keep you posted if it passes inspection. Sunday we went to church. It was a great service. Monday we spent time at the pool with our friends, the Stillers. The girls enjoyed some watermelon by the pool. We also went to have dinner at the Gomez's home in Casa Grande.

I intended to post this yesterday, but didn't finish it. I have been feeling under the weather since last Thursday. I have a nasty head cold! Mommy can't be sick around here.... I must get better soon. How was your long weekend?....what did you do? did you go out of town? Here's a collage of our time at the pool. You can click on it to enlarge it.

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Amy said...

I love the picture of the girls eating the watermelon! And super cute bathing suits.