Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend Update

I am just writing a quick update about our weekend. It has been quite busy since our house went on the market this last Monday. We have 3 offers on our house and waiting on a 4th! I am really shocked, excited, and I know God has something to do with it. I was worried that nobody would want to buy our house here in this town. It feels good to know that we have a desirable home. We will see what happens.

We have had to be gone during the day because of constant buyers walking through our home. Yesterday, we took our girls to the Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield, AZ. I will post photos soon. They loved it! Steve and I liked it better than the Phoenix Zoo.

Today, I got up early to go garage sale-ing with my friend Paula. I got home to cook breakfast. We took the girls to the park. They took a nap. Then, we went to Gilbert to look at a house. We went to dinner at Teakwoods and then to church. We got home to put them to bed after 7:30pm. Then, I went to a Heritage Makers party....whew! It was a busy day! Tomorrow, we have a pj's birthday party at 10:30am in Chandler...should be fun!

Lots of more photos to post, but it's time for me to get some rest!

2 comments:

get an eyefull of this... said...

we also prefer the world wildlife zoo. we went last summer. I want to go back and see the aquarium.

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry to bug you when company was there....BTW - did you ever get my Buyer's offer?????