~ Easter Fun ~
The girls did not get their Easter basket on Easter Sunday. We waited until our company left. I didn't buy a pretty Easter dress for them because I knew we were going to spend the day at the park. No need to dress up for that! :) I still wanted them to look pretty when they got their basket, so they wore some cute springy clothes. The dress Hannah is wearing was a dress that Ashley wore 2 years ago for Easter. It's kinda of fun to see her wearing some of her sister's clothes. Here's a little scrapbook I created.....enjoy!
2 comments:
The girls look so sweet in their Easter outfits! No matter when you have the holiday, the memories are what count:) Love ya
i love the girls gymboree outfits. they looks so cute! chloe has the same dress as Hannah from 2 years ago thinking it would fit her last her...unfortunately, it still a lil' big on her this year!!!
Post a Comment