Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium
We took our girls to the Wildlife World Zoo last Friday. It was a beautiful day! The girls LOVE animals, but they are not fans of petting them or getting too close...just like mommy! My camera was dying and I forgot extra batteries....don't you hate that??! I was still able to get some pics. I hope you can see some of the animals we saw....man!...they have everything you can think of from birds, reptiles, predators, fish, etc....it was fun! You can click on the collage to enlarge it.
2 comments:
I seriously need to come over so you can show me all of your blog photo tricks. So much fun! We definitely want to go before it gets too hot and see the new aquarium.
I seriously need to come over so you can show me all of your blog photo tricks. So much fun! We definitely want to go before it gets too hot and see the new aquarium.
Post a Comment