Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

Our Sunday was spent quite different than most of you. My family was still in town. All the cousins wanted to go to Pacana park to fish at the lake. They all brought their fishing poles. The weather was wonderful! We hang out in the RV that my family drove from California. We bbq'd carne asada and had the best tacos for Easter dinner. The kids played, ran, got wet with the sprinklers, caught some fish, kicked the soccer ball, etc..etc.. they were pooped out by the end of the day. Our girls ended up taking a 3 hour nap that day....imagine how exhausted they were! The cute Easter baskets I made for the girls had to wait until the next day. I will share about that on a separate post. Here are some photos of our Easter Sunday..it was a fun relaxing day!


.

1 comment:

get an eyefull of this... said...

That sounds like a lovely family outing. Let's see did I see a big group at the park on Easter Sunday? I should have stopped. Carne Asada is my absolute favorite (so if you have a recipe please pass it along). Maybe it was you guys! How many fish did you catch?