I wanted to buy these adorable bunny t-shirts for the girls, but they are $17 each and could not get myself to do it. I found them here. Aren't they so cute??
So....made a trip to Target and bought 2 plain pink t-shirts for $5 each. Went to Michaels and bought 4 squares of felt for .29 cents each. I also bought some fabric paint for .99 cents and here you go...... they will wear these on Thursday for our yearly MOPS Egg Hunt. Probably not as cute as the ones on etsy, but I like them anyway :) and I saved a lot of money!

3 comments:
Way to stay in budget and have something cute for the girls. And, honestly, they probably won't remember that you made them, but that you loved them :)
u r too funny!!! U definitely will make Martha Stewart proud!!! Very creative & inexpensive!!!
xoxo,
Anne
Oh, I think they are super cute! Great job:) Can't wait to see them in them Thursday!!
Post a Comment