Crazy Busy Weekend
I never got a chance to post yesterday. I haven't had such insane weekend in a while! I have been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed, tired, emotional, grumpy, etc.... no need to go on really. Life gets really strange sometimes, but with the opportunity to grow, learn, and become a better person. Again, I just have to say how much I love Sundays. Today, I was going to stay home and not go to Church. My body could not do it. I felt pure exhaustion and wanted to stay in bed ALL DAY. However, my mind and spirit were saying "get up and go". I am so glad I did. The Pastor preached about why Jesus had to die on the cross for our sins. I could write forever sharing all he said. You can listen to the sermon here. I cried during service. I felt refreshed, renewed, re-energized and motivated. God is so real and HE is GOOD! I can't imagine life without my faith. I rested in God today. I laid down all of my worries, pressures, stress, and to-dos to God. He is my strength to do all that I need to do."I can do all things through Christ who gives me STRENGTH!" Phillipians 4:13There was some fun in the midst of all the chaos. We took the girls to a birthday party yesterday morning, but could not get good photos of them....



Here's the birthday girl "Chloe". She turned 2 years old. Isn't she cute? And what about those cupcakes??....love them!...They are from Sams Club can you believe it?



I got to play bunco last night with my wonderful friends! Ahhhh.....what would I do without them? It's always a blast! I forgot my camera, but got these 2 photos from Yaneth, who is the first one on the left photo :) Tomorrow is a new day, new week, and I am ready to go!
1 comment:
Thanks for coming & helping Chloe celebrate her 2nd birthday...hope the girls had a great time!!! :)
xoxo,
Anne
Post a Comment