Most of you know that I am a MOPS Coordinator. We meet once a month, but also have weekly play-dates and moms night outs. Our group met yesterday evening. The Pastor at Oasis Life Church came in to share a message about Easter. We ate some yummy food, snacks, desserts, etc. We had a lot of fun decorating Easter baskets for our kids! We also celebrated one of the mom's birthdays..... AND... we played this super fun game called "The Hot Seat"....oh we laughed so hard....it was a great time! Thank you ladies for being a part of my moms group! Love you all!












3 comments:
So cute! I guess I'm a slacker because I didn't make a fancy basket for Brett...but he's going to have a lot more fun just running around in the yard, looking for the eggs.
Me too on the blog-comments, BTW :)
Looks like fun.
Post a Comment