Thursday, March 12, 2009

These are a few of my "C" favorite things....

You probably know by now that I am addicted to reading blogs....I don't care and my husband thinks I am crazy for reading strangers blogs, but I learn SO MUCH! It's FUN!!! I found another great blog I want to follow. She had a fun little game to play so here it is....

Chocolate- dark


Cool Water-favorite perfume



Cheesecake- Cheesecake Factory has the BEST one!

Candles- Gold Canyon Candles are the only kind of candles I buy


Coffee- Caramel Frapuccino is my favorite!


Carrots- easy to eat, healthy snack. I also love carrot juice :)


Cookies- Snickerdoodles


Cleaning??!!!....YES!!! I LOVE to clean....it's nuts I know :)


So...what are some of your favorites??....pick a letter and play! Don't forget to leave a comment so I can go to your blog and read them. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Family is Everything said...

Still have not figured out the letter I want to use. I will do mine here shortly! Loved getting on your blog this morning and the first song was a Mariah Carey one:)